We are looking for
- Volunteers who have the patience to work with children.
- Creative teachers who can come up with teaching methods that keep their students interested and motivated.
- Dedicated, self-motivated individuals who are able to commit to the program for a minimum of 4 months.
- Positive role models who are punctual to lessons and communicative in the event that problems arise or changes are made.
- Minimum intermediate proficiency in guitar (acoustic)
- Teaching experience is an asset but is not required
- Completion of the online application form with your contact information, available teaching times, and a reference
- Completion of a criminal record check (information here)
- Attendance of a Volunteer Orientation, held at the beginning of each semester