We are looking for
- Volunteers who are willing to donate their time to support the HCPP cause of empowering children through music.
- Skilled musicians who are comfortable performing in a public venue (e.g. retirement homes, malls)
- Dedicated, self-motivated individuals who arrive on-time for their scheduled performance.
- Expertise in an instrument (piano, guitar, violin, voice, accordion, etc.), as demonstrated through certification (e.g. RCM ARCT diploma)
- Previous performance experience
- Completion of the online application form with your contact information and a reference
View photos from the 2014-15 Performance Troupe season here: