We are looking for
- Volunteers who are willing to donate their time to support the HCPP cause of empowering children through music.
- Musicians who are comfortable performing in a high-traffic public venue (i.e. the Student Union Building at UBC).
- Dedicated, self-motivated individuals who arrive on-time for their performance slot.
- Proficiency in an instrument (piano, guitar, violin, voice, accordion, etc.)
- Previous performance experience an asset
- Completion of the online application form with your contact information and a reference
View photos from the HCPP Charity Concerts here: